Today is the 3rd day of school, still can't really adapt to waking up early. Miss my 10hrs of sleep..haha oh well. Cant wake up this morning, dragging myself up and it's super cold in the morning.Yesterday stay up to chat with some of them, can't believe that I sept 4hrs only. That's the problem when I start chatting, I can forget about the time, will talk on and on and on till I'm really really tired, then realise it is super late. Today will be quite tiring as I need to work after shool and then go for cg, fully pack schedule. Waiting for my off day, but that seems not possible to have one..haha well hoping that I will be free one day to watch blood diamond.
Got a job recently and today is the first day of my job, kind of nervous.But it does not turn up as I predicted, it is good..yup yup..Then have to go for cg and I'm late but boss is even later so it makes me early..wahahaha..we have fun sharing. I took a cab home because I have to rush against time to do my RJ, that's a everyday rountine that everybody hates.In the cab I have a really bad headache man, maybe I have car sick..haha and the traffic is really really bad, reach home late, gonna sleep to recharge.
