Yeah!! Finally we have our 1st cg outing, is really cool la. I was like worrying cause there are so many meetings, then how am i suppose to spend time with my kids..argh!!! but it turns out quite good, at least I didnt miss alot stuff they do. We have so much fun in today, we played hide n seek, bbq-ing and also have good chat with them..yup yup, I think the girls rocks man, the girls did all the bbq by ourselves..haha..power le..im so proud of you guys. At first, i thought they are diao people, aspecially the guys, cause they always talk among themselves, tsk abit anti-social la. Yes, my impression changed from NOW on, actually they are like a bunch of cute people..haha..it sounds abit wrong to describe them as cute but oh well, they are cool in their ways..really i saying the truth from the bottom of my heart =)
We have birthday celebration for the may's babies. isnt that amazing?? Thanks you so much for today and for both my cgs la, is really sweet of you guys. Thkx for the presents, yes,im loving it..haha, i will always love you guys too
