I cant stop laughing at Qingying's reaction la..wahahaha
Yeah!!! finally back from camp yesterday, it is amazing how God holds the rain on time for the games and really rain when it's suppose to be. He just there all the time to make sure things happen His way. Last night worship is awesome, he was there to touch all the peoples' heart. YAY!!
I could not feel that tired during camp, no wonder this year I can ta han till the last day of camp. BUT when I reached home I was like half dead. Slept for 11hrs but still not enough, have to drag myself to school today. Saw Chloe doing CIP in metro..haha Hurray!! tomorrow no school, I can sleep whole day, will be in lala land tomorrow.
I didnt know that my name can be make into some many things..haha..should have included in the games la, "smoothie that's ruth-flavoured,very ruthful" and "how can ruth be ruthless?
she's so ruthie". I was like stun, dont know should I laugh or not, internal joke (wahahahahhaa)
yes yes yes 2 more days to go
