Owner

Ruth 19

Scream


Exits

Angeline
Ben
Dora
Irene
Jessica
Jonathan
Joshua
Joycelyn
Karen
Koon
Kristal
Lydia
Melinda
Philica
Qingying
Shoonie
Tiffany
Venga
Wee Fong
Yvonne

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another busy and exciting day. First time having class in the lab, so cool man. Let me show you some of the equipments there are in the lab. Just a thought of getting a mac book for my course since it I need to do lots of editing and arty stuff and surprise my lab uses MAC..heee..so can try here if I love it then I should save up and get one =)

hmmm..MAC!!! Look that's where our school fees go to.tsk

Have no idea what this equipment do, will find out soon


The whole lab's walls are super green, blah can't they paint something else, maybe lighter green will look better, oh well that's a purpose for them to paint it this way..haha..is for me to know for you to find out =P

Must start loving comic for the seek of my course, have to come out a weekly comic scrip *faint*. The only comic I read is lao fu zi and nothing else, those are simple and funny. But now I have read comic in a different way, take note of their expression, why its next scene is like this babababa....deep analysing man, sheesh.. have to learn how to use a mac =( someone please enlighten me..haha

Third year looks more like poly life or rather uni life, I'm serious can feel the mini projects coming up and those bababa thingy, getting busier no more slacking around, don't even have time to chat on msn. That's a super good thing (I'm loving it), cause means that I'm no longer bored in school or at home, so much things to do. Wheee! more exciting things coming ahead WOooooHOoooo!!! no more boring modules yeah!!!

We'll listen to your heartbeat
12:45 AM