Owner

Ruth 19

Scream


Exits

Angeline
Ben
Dora
Irene
Jessica
Jonathan
Joshua
Joycelyn
Karen
Koon
Kristal
Lydia
Melinda
Philica
Qingying
Shoonie
Tiffany
Venga
Wee Fong
Yvonne

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008

Monday, April 7, 2008

First day of school, feels really good, i miss school aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! who will say that right? haha, well I was a bit scared when I stepped into the class, the very first day of class I forever thought I will go to the wrong class, have no idea why. This will continue for the entire week, faint man.

To my surprise, my class majority are from year 2, only 3-5 of us are year 3, sound like I'm in the wrong class right? The worse is I'm the only student from DIT, all of them are from arts. woohoo!!! so cool. Super long haven been doing FMT (First meeting template) so reluctant t to do it, I haven touch it for a year already, what to do majority are from year 2 =X This class or rather the module is quite challenging, I have to FORCED myself to answer questions and response actively. That's the first time I did that, I guess God has a purpose placing me there, train me to talk more till it's really a NATURAL thing to do. Really hard work!! If I dont speak up or dont response, it's like I'm the adnormal one. Feel so strange that I talk alot and even my brain is processing I have to speak out my thoughts, feel so nake like my everything has been exposed. Wonder how people can keep talking non-stop, of course are talking things that make sense la. If those people who kept talking rubbish can give them a few slap, really can't stand them.

So much to learn to be natural. Long journey ahead. I felt stressed my classmates did it so well, as in their talking/response skills. It's a tiring day, only went around to take pictures, I didn't get so tired of thinking what to take but more like how do I take a good picture that will impress people. Long way to go, that's just my first lesson, 15 more weeks to go =)

It's fun to snap snap and more snapping. My snapping journey has just begin.

We'll listen to your heartbeat
8:19 PM