It has been a really busy week for me, although today is my last day of school but I just don't feel like my holiday has just started, more like there's school and more work coming up. Oh well, what can I aspect for being in my final year, shall not complain anymore. My filming starting on Monday, thank God that Ros has agreed to let me film Joanna. Woohoo!!! I can't wait for Monday to come. It's tough preparing and doing all my planning and now I gathering my props, it's alot man. 3 days of filming, I have to bring so much things, like I'm going oversea for holiday. I think I need a luggage bag a really big one to put all my props. Ahhhh!!! how I wish I got a car, it's so much easier and convenient, even it requires to bring my whole house there, I don't mind. On top of that, bringing luggage is one thing, my equipments for filming is super heavy, imagine we got to travel around with all the equipments as heavy as a corpse, under the hot sun (that's for sure). What to do?? maybe after 3 days, we all become so fit and tan..haha.. just hope that we got a good weather. Off to do my storyboard, whee!
Friday, May 30, 2008
11:51 PM
