Third day of holiday, I still have to go back to school, sad case man to return all the filming equipments. Sigh, it's super heavy, I think it's 15 minutes walk to school and each carried a corpse. FAINT!!!!! Feel so sick when I woke up this morning, my whole body aching it isn't a good sign, after I carried the corpse, my body ache even more. I miss my past two days of filming although it's really tiring but everyone did enjoy it, right? haha
Time really flies, can't it just stop there while I take a short nap? Gonna rush my projects, never ending work, AAHhhhh!!!! I WANT TO REST. Want to run away from all my work feeling is back, shucks it will never happen, even if I really run away things will keep piling up more and more, what's the point. Get it done, and I'm free from all these things. ARGH!!! I hate to be so busy =(
