Owner

Ruth 19

Scream


Exits

Angeline
Ben
Dora
Irene
Jessica
Jonathan
Joshua
Joycelyn
Karen
Koon
Kristal
Lydia
Melinda
Philica
Qingying
Shoonie
Tiffany
Venga
Wee Fong
Yvonne

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008

Thursday, July 17, 2008

It has been really really really long time since I have time to blog, time is so precious to me that I can't waste a single sec on useless thing but to spend as much time with my beloved hubby. Oh well finally my FYP is OVER!!! super happy, and finally I can divorce with my hubby. FREEDOMMMM.....It's time for me to get some rest and enjoy as much as I can, my second FYP is coming soon, that's really scary. This whole month is horrible and terrible, intensive programming day and night, worse still I have to cancel all my teaching classes and on top of that I skipped 2 and a half weeks of school. That has broken my record man, makes me super sad of ponning class, I like my classes BUT because of FYP, sob sob. oh well..by God's grace I survived through, yeah!!! still in one piece but my eyebag is super bad, oh man so ugly can, that's the consequence of not sleeping for the whole month, sleeping at 4 or 5am and waking up at 8 or 9am. woohoo!!! Can't imagine if I get into this line, I think I rather die than working. seriously is so horrible.

Honestly, I learnt a lot from this project, whether is it programming skills or HR, it is something that everyone will faced. Is not easy coming out with a program where I'm really sucks at it, plus working with people of different style. As much as I like working with people, there will always to conflicts that will arise. People are not easy creatures, they are funny and uniquely design especially hard to predict. Through this few months of observing, try to find the right people to work with is the most important and hard thing to do. They can work well with you in one day but that does not mean that they will always good to work with in long term. Sign, no matter what we don we cannot please each other, thank God that he teaches me patient, or else I think I wont be able to work together with my teammates, probably everyone will be shouting at each other from the start to the end.Yes, of cause I'm super stress, I guess I'm the only one who is so stress that I cried out while coding =(

Codings are running fine, but 2hrs before presentation today, majority of my codes CANT work, as well as committing suicide, that's really really bad situation, thank God in the end all the codes manage to work only left a few function not working, what a relief the main functions are able to work..haha, is good enough already =)

We'll listen to your heartbeat
12:09 AM