Owner

Ruth 19

Scream


Exits

Angeline
Ben
Dora
Irene
Jessica
Jonathan
Joshua
Joycelyn
Karen
Koon
Kristal
Lydia
Melinda
Philica
Qingying
Shoonie
Tiffany
Venga
Wee Fong
Yvonne

My Past

January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008

Thursday, September 25, 2008

NTU is super far, planned to wake up at 5am yesterday, that's the earliest I gonna wake up in my poly life. Went there to eat subway breakfast..woohoo..have not been eating that for ages man. The main reason I was there is to check out my food store for my project. The day was super pack, thus we proceed on to chinatown Annalakshmi restaurant. The Indian food there is quite interesting, I guess we are not use to the Indian food taste, it is not those spicy kind but is more sour type of food. Is quite good to have a guy to tag along, he's super nice to help us to finish up the yorgurt pizza(that's not the real name, but it taste sour). That is how it gets its name..hahaa.. really sounds like some food hunt. Our next station is dessert, mango sago *drooling*. Have been eating the whole day, tsk tsk tsk..that's bad bad bad. it makes me happy =)

Today's FYP meeting that the only ONE time that I can go home early. Thank God for that, I was like meeting it goes again, everytime have to wait for the librarian to chase us out then we are welling to go, or else our butts are stuck there forever. sigh, such a sad life. I quite satisfied with the work that we accomplish tonight..one more storyboard to go and2 more scripts and we can start filming..hahaa

We'll listen to your heartbeat
10:03 PM