So reluctant to blog anymore, just the laziness in me. Partly, I'm really busy since school started. Things doesn't really goes the way I wanted it to, sigh (feel like a angry kid). FYP is screwing up in the beginning, obstacles after obstacles..argh!!! can't I just have a smooth FYP this time round, relaly have phobia of codings, it really freak me out, well I have to surrender now that I can;'t run alway from it as much as I want to. Just when I when to accpet the truth, my dear advisor abundant us and go for reservist like nobody business. Time is limited, we have not even started coding yet, *faint* now we left with 5 weeks to complete our codings plus filming plus editing. What nonsense is this man. Don't want to rush things like the last time. HELP!!!! I don't know how long I can hang on there, wanna run away.
Need lots of strength from God, my team mates are not supportive and yes got really bad headaches ever since we started. It just got worse and worse and make me more and more tired each time I see them. Sometimes, I just don't like to work with people, they are troublesome creatures, throw all in the cage. aaaahhhh!!!!
When to hairstyling workshop today, at least that was the only time that cheer me up a little, guess what I feel like opening a shop to do hair extension, that's super fun and simple to do. Will be looking around to source out where to get all the materials and ta da I can start my business. Maybe next redev fund raising, I can set up a booth to do hair extension..woohoo.. sound so cool. That's the only little while I enjoyed myself, playing each other's hair..wahahahaa
