Wonder what's going on in October, is there a special thing to have all the event on that month? Especially those grand grand events, recently my secondary school friend called me up, telling me that there is a dinner for all the graduated batches, I think there are more the 10 over years people can. Wow!! macham like prom night dinner can. After a few days later, primary school friend called to meet up for gathering. Is really WOW to me, it has been ages since we contact each other, we lost touch for years. And on top of that there are many many little gathering. All fall on this month, so weird, can't they just spread out???? The best thing is the everytime, I really mean everything there is a big event, it always clashes with church "big" event and I most likely to be involve in it. Really hate to make such a decision. Is that the in thing to do now ??? wonder why, come so sudden and when I super free there aren't such nice and happening event going on.
Monday, September 29, 2008
11:50 PM
